Saturday 1 November 2008

Just got back from a chalet, and I'm shagged out. But no, not because of any special activities. (: The chalet was rather fun.. First time im staying overnight at a chalet for something not officially organised by some organisation or something, so yeah was quite cool. No longer have the "damn-I-needa-go-home-while-everyone's-staying" feeling.

Must say yuen's parents are really quite cool..

Stayed up pretty much the entire night, but finally gave in at about 5 or so? Slept for about an hour before yuenyee and aloy got back, after hearing what happened and seeing her in that state, couldn't really sleep anymore, so just kinda sat there and wondered how could I help :/ Couldn't really think of any way in which I could help.. Feel like there are so many things that I can't do to help anymore.. :/

Pretty much sat&wondered/played psp/chatted till lunch time before going to eat lunch. Went for a movie later. High School Musical 3. Although I was abit reluctant to pay 10 bucks for a HSM show, I guess it was pretty touching and all. Felt quite real..

Went home at 5 plus to bathe before going to meet my cousins at 7. Kinda slept at their place till like 10 plus. Got home at 11, went to sleep.

Today's a Sunday, and I just got back from church and lunch at shokudo! Yummy (: Went to browse Springfield for a while and found a few nice clothes there.. PLUS there's a sale going on. Up to 50%! But sadly, didn't buy anything cos the things I wanted were still pretty expensive. Oh wells. Yup.

No comments: