Sunday 30 November 2008

The Yule Reunion!
With special guest appearances: chiahow, kahchee, laura, wengfung and stephanie bay!

It was quite an event, mainly because of the damn good chicken wings and the chocolate cake! Though the number of people who attended was quite dismal.. There were only about 40 out of the 180 or so who were invited :/ But! I guess I had quite a good time eating, chatting and taking pics haha. There was like, a short video for us to watch and reminisce those days while we ate after which there was mass dance. In our Smart Casual attire. o: Sadly, I didn't dance..

Went to serangoon gardens with chia how after the thing ended and chilled at coffee bean till like 11 plus.. The coffee's pretty good, and chia how was watching the simpsons movie that some tiny little girl was watching on a laptop. Hah.

Anyway, I'm rushing off, so I just uploaded a couple of pics for you guys to look at and enjoy (: So do that!












No comments: