Wednesday 26 November 2008

Been Wondering..

Does trying to be a good friend to more than one make you a flirt?

There have indeed been rumours going about, but I don't really care about those. It's when my friends start wondering whether I'm a flirt that I care. If trying to be a good friend makes me flirt, should I stop being nice to people?

Okay let me be abit more specific, if being good friends with more than ONE girl makes me a flirt, should I stop making friends with girls? Should I just be distant to every single 'less important' one and just focus on being a friend to one?

I don't know. I just don't like people thinking I'm a flirt just cos I make friends with girls.

Or is it just me? Something about me that makes people think I'm such. Tell me.

As for the one who made me think about all these in the first place, I'm sorry, but for now I guess I won't 'flirt' with you anymore, if thats what you think it is. If talking to you, trying to cheer you up when you're down and going out for meals is called flirting and not just being a friend, then I guess I'll just stop what I'm doing.

I really don't know what else to do. I guess I should just be better friends with those who don't think I'm a flirt.

Maybe I'm sounding petty or something. But, I just don't like being thought of as a flirt.

And my mood's been pretty bad.

No comments: