Saturday 27 June 2009

Congrats, you got yourself a post.

Seriously, why are there these people tagging on my tagboard retarded stuff that I have never said or done before? No, I don't think I can get any girl. No, I don't go around being a retard thinking I'm well-liked. But Yes I do talk about girls, not all the time of course, but I do. Because IM A GUY. But wtf is up with 'girls girls girls are all you talk about and want'? If you people are actually guys, you must have really low testosterone levels to even be saying this. Because guys talk about girls. Period. Plus you obviously don't know me at all. Actually I doubt I even talk to you. I try to keep myself away from people like you, you see. Those that do these kinda really stupid things. You know why you can't put your name? Its not cause you're scared of me. There's nothing scary about me. Its cos you're scared of other people knowing who you are, those who will be talking about you, like how you and your group of friends talk about others. Maybe not talk actually. More like gossip.
I go around in school and have fun with my friends like all of you do, and keep my head low at other times. I've been friendly to those friendly to me, and don't make an ass out of myself in public. What have I said or done that has warranted this bullshit? If you guys actually have something worthwhile to say, say it. Don't go around acting like little girls trying to say bad stuff about people just cause you're oh-so deeply hurt by something. I actually thought that people in JC have all grown up, but apparently not.
Learn to be more mature please.
Have a problem with someone and it bothers you, talk to the person face to face. Have a problem with someone you don't give a damn about, then Don't give a damn about that person! He's still giving you problems? Then go back to the first sentence of this paragraph.

You watch yourself.

No comments: