Friday 12 June 2009

Boredom and a Spinning Head..

I don't know whats doing it, but maybe its the stuff i drowned myself in earlier. Its got to me I think. Stuff from not long ago are coming back into my mind and I'm just thinking again.. Wondering. Contemplating. Sheesh.
I'm gonna drown myself till I can't remember no more. And I think I'll actually enjoy it. It'll be like dying, and living again.

You know, I think I've changed quite abit compared to when I was younger. It feels as though my moral values are crashing down as I grow older. It may have been cause my morals were like really upright then or smth? Back then I was wondering why people do the things that I now either do, or am seriously tempted to do.. Its as though, somehow, I know that one day it'll happen. Like, one day, I'll stop giving a damn about the shit I am wary of now, and just dive head in into all that. And I'll be relishing it. Every moment of it.

Alright, my fingers aren't even typing the right letters anymore, and my mind is feeling all messed up. I think I'll be off to sleep..

-fagged.

No comments: