Monday 18 May 2009

Thought provoking thoughts.

1>Have we ever wondered what kind of people we are? Many a time we are just ignorant about it, or we don't even care.

2>What is it about us that makes our friends want to be with us?

3>And what is it about us that makes others distance themselves from us?

4>But the main question is, if we look at our lives that we have led thus far, what do we actually think of ourselves? What do we think about all we have done? And what do we think about what we did not do?

5>What do we see in ourselves that we know is right and can be truly be proud of, and not merely proud of because of our ego?

6>Do we see ourselves as being someone who cares more for others, or for ourselves? Would we do something for others at the expense of something that we treasure for ourselves? It may be the reputation for some, or time for others. Would we? Or have we?

7>Lastly, even when we know what we are like, do we show our good side often enough? Do we try to fix our flaws? And how much effort do we put into fixing those flaws? Enough to really help us change? Or merely enough to Show ourselves that we are trying even though very often, it doesn't seem to work?

I'm just throwing some thoughts into this little box. If this post seems like its talking to you, pointing its stubby little finger accusingly at you, then my reader, I'm sure we have things to work on! If it doesn't, then good job living your life, I'm sure many love to have you around.. (: 

But frankly, I think I've got much to change, and I can't wait to do so. Its not gonna be easy, but I'm up for the challenge. Because I'd rather live a life making others happy more often than making myself happy. So here's a shoutout to my buds out there, give me a heads-up when you think I need to change something. Nicely though haha. And this starts now. [:

No comments: