Thursday 21 May 2009

Sluggish.

Hey guys! I'm back. I've been on MC for the past 2 days, and the first day was fine cos of all the catching up on sleep and all, but today was seriously treading thinly on the edge of utter boredom. :/ I need my friends see. D: Haha, anyway, its been raining start-stop for the whole afternoon and I've been reading my geog notes a little at a time. A little dampening on the mood, but the weather's awesome when the rain stops. (: 

Just a random thought: I Can't wait for my 18th birthday. :D

My friend just linked me this MV.. Tells a pretty sad story..


Enjoy (:
[its jap btw, if you dont like jap and all. im no big fan, but its worth a look!]

Yup, anw its gonna be crazy study mode pretty soon, with As coming up and all. Plus I'm rather far behind. So I've gotta start soon..
Annd, for those that are interested, I'll be at amk library monday-friday every week during the june hols. Haha okay maybe not EVERY of those monday-fridays, but I'll be there often. So if you need a study buddy (oo it rhymes!), just give me a ring alright?

No comments: