Wednesday 27 May 2009

Alone.

someone take me away.
take me far away.
so i can't find my way back.
and I'll be lost. But not alone.

Anyway, apart from all that, looks like the school term's coming to an end for a month. Will definitely miss all you guys in school! Yes even all you people that I rarely ever say hi too cos I'm too Shy. Haha. Yup. Had Astons with 3 of my classmates today and it was awesome, after that we walked around serangoon gardens and explored abit. Saw some cool stuff, plus a special cage for our class mascot! I've gotta say, serangoon gardens would be a lovely place to live in. The environment is just so non-singapore-ish.. like where else can you find narrow bricked roads with benches below trees in the middle of them!
Yup. Awesome. School should cancel assembly altogether and let us go on food hunting trips around singapore :D agree?

No comments: