Saturday 4 April 2009

Orientation 2009!

Hey guys! Just reminiscing the past right now. And I realised I forgot to put up orientation pictures! So here's just what I've got right now (: Orientation was rather fun, thanks to the really retardedly funny ogls, and our ogms..
Enjoy :)



Lol Random pictures with foreigners at Sentosa. It was some activity that we had to do.. Some of them actually didn't want to take pictures with us cos they were pissed that so many groups of people were just constantly running to them and asking for photos every few steps they took.
These were the friendlier ones lol:

Day 4! [Day 3 was CCA Bazaar, so I dont have any pictures of that ):] Just before disco night and just after dinner! Everyone was gearing up for the night already and we were just taking pictures and having some fun :D


I think we were ABOUT to watch the dancing king and queen nominees dance. The guy dancers were amazing thise year, but frankly I still prefer RJ's dancing for the girls haha.

Just after disco night! With all the lights on and stuff. Pretty much drenched in sweat but you can't really see it from here.. It was fun.. It was. (: [Haha, I paused to think back.] Oh yes, I remember, at the ending of disco night I got partnered up with RJ on stage! And yeah, pretty awesome. (:

Marty 5!

Here are a few pictures that I have of the people I specially wanna thank for helping me throughout orientation. Their great people yeah (: 
[Haha I realised I don't have a picture of the 3 "jo's" together.. 
But it was jocelyn, jolyn and joshua!]

Jocelyn!

Jolyn!

Bay!
Marlene!
ZhengHui!
[Lol can you believe it, he's my kindergarten friend.]
And not forgetting all the other ogls and councillors who've been a great help! I don't have your pictures, but yeah. you're appreciated (:


And hello miss i-look-very-mature-especially-with-makeup!
Hope you're having fun now (:
Can't get you off my mind..
Actually, its more like I don't wanna. :)

No comments: