Sunday 5 April 2009

Its the 5th. and Im feeling so far away..

Just a fear.
---
I don't wanna be just another guy, or just another crush.
not this time. not ever.
I don't wanna be the guy who's everything you could want,
but not the one you want.
---
Tell me I'm being silly.
Tell me its not true.
Tell me that Im the one you want.
And I'll smile to myself for the entire day.
And the rest of the days after that.
---
Today's real post:
I've been feeling so weird the entire day, I don't know if you can sense it.
But I can't put my finger on it.
It feels like I need someone next to me, whom I know is there for me,
who will just turn to give me a hug, and to whom I can do the same.
Someone who shares something special with me, and only me.
And it doesn't matter whether its silence between us or not.
Its just that person being there that matters..

And I wanna be that someone for you too..
hm.

No comments: