Monday 13 October 2008

My Sincerest Apologies to all my loyal readers for my totally uninteresting posts of late. These few posts are for those who really give a damn and if you have no inclination into caring about others, then this is the point where you should stop reading and do something more productive.

Its been quite a rough time I've been having and I'd be a fool to expect all these problems to end here. You see, some problems I've created simply cannot be fixed. They are intertwined into my very being, my very existence, and severing them would mean making myself cease to exist.

When it comes to the matters of the heart, living with its problems wear you down, trying to solve them simply kills you. Why was love created to be so painful? Or is it merely our selfish and greedy ways that makes love that way.. I'm wondering.

Yet again, my apologies for the rantings of a guy who's facing problems in life some of which many of us face, others exclusively created by him, for him alone. What irony.

No comments: