Tuesday 16 September 2008

NEED SLEEP.
Lol. Just put up links for my blog and its just a couple cos I wanted to try it out first. I realised that either I have very few guy friends that blog, or I'm an utter gay. I'd prefer to stick with the former lol, but if anyone has any objections, feel free to raise them and give me a 'YOUR GAY' shoutout.

Hah alrights apparently PW does get into your head when you're 1 week away from promos and you are staying not to study but to do PW! And yes, you mr/miss/mrs/it reader, you know you're getting desperate when you start doing PW and forsake your studies. And no buts! Not even if its cos you have a deadline to meet. You're desperate. Thats final.
PS: Aren't we all. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Alrights I'm off to sleep. Currently 1:05 AM on a Tuesday morning. I'll start posting more often after promos and hopefully with more interesting stuff. [photos too!] Kinda like photos cos they say alot, and all I gotta do is click a few buttons and wait ^.^ Ahh yes, I gotta catch some movies after promos too, its been awhile since I watched any. Seriously. Its been a looong while. So yeah if you're interested give a quick text or smth. Otherwise catch up with you guys soon! [unless i choose to slack and come online lol]
[Pondering on whether to include a nice little picture for a visual effect now. If you saw a post above, then yes, I decided to]

No comments: