Sunday 14 September 2008

Heres another nice little post, dedicated to all my loyal readers.. Especially to the one that forced me to do this post, like reallyreallyreally forcibly insisted that i do a post know for all to read. Lol. So here goes.

Lifes getting pretty boring with exams round the corners and all we ever do is mug. So i went on the net one fine day and got myself a good website. One that gave me the push in the right direction. And the picture simply emphasises on what we all need to do. Take a peek:



Sorry bout the quality of the picture, it looks a whole lot better as a desktop wallpaper, trust me (: Oh and if any of you are interested in looking at more of such posters, follow the website at the bottom of the picture. I'll be putting up more of these every now and then for all you guys out there. So remember, start getting laaaazy! Everyone's doing it lol.

Disclaimer: Author of this blog isn't to be held responsible for any screwups in life because of the above. And yes, sorry I took awhile to post there, but at least its longer than yours! :P Muaha.

No comments: