Thursday 31 July 2008

Hey there all you peepos! Today was quite a great day for me, despite the extremely tough maths test we had in the morning.. The tutorials we were given did not give us any practice on the questions that came out for the test [or maybe its just cause I'm lousy].
BUT, on a lighter, more euphoric note, today's common lunch break [that is, Thursday 31 July 2008] was probably one of the most memorable common lunch breaks i have had since the start of my time in NYJC. Thanks to all my friends, supporters AND classmates[ruth,garfield,monkey], I'm Mr Nanyang! o: Haha sorry for the slight tinge of ego, but there ya have it and I cant say I'm not happy I got the title.

Just wanna thank all my friends and supporters AND classmates here firstly for nominating me [whoever you may be], encouraging me to join The Hunt 2008 and voting for me! Special commendations to RJ, Lilan, Ying Chen and Elysia for helping me through, and Ruth, Wendeline and XuanXuan for the support lol. thank you guys once again :D

Yup. And just to end this post off, heres a little egoistical, zilian, bhb, or whatever-you-wanna-call-it picture :D Taken the day we were briefed and seen for the first time by the council members.

No comments: