Friday 13 June 2008

well i know i havent been posting for a long long time but im back! haha and well, life's been getting better. stress and pressure buildup for my mid years in one week, but im feeling great. been making friends and all, friends that have always been around, friends that never made it past us being acquaintances.. and now, PICTURES!


just a random picture from raffles city - esprit. the next best thing you could do when ur shopping but cant buy much, [or anything for that matter] is to wear the stuff you like and take pictures! hah.


heres another random pic, me and jacques were rather bored sitting next to the fountain waiting for a-person-whose-name-slips-my-mind. and if you are wondering, yes thats his name and you pronounce it as jug. although i prefer calling him jackass[jac-ques] sometimes.


memories are great, and yeah i have the luxury of thinking back and remembering myself kicking a HCI guy. it was my first A Divs match in rugby and yes i know i dont look the size. i get that alot. heh but believe me, ive been through it, and size barely makes a difference in rugby. imma kick some fat guys butt!
anw back to the topic, yup it was real muddy. my friend got faceplanted and he kinda ate a mouthful of gritty poo. and for the record, NY BEAT HCI 22-5 in A Divisions 2008!


just a little something for those who wanna see a friendlier side of me, thats me! and RJ! haha shes seriously the nicest girl you could ever meet, reallyreally seriously. shes like an angel or something.. and this was taken after the Student Leaders Investiture 2008 in NYJC.
PS: we are just friends. real good friends!


don't you love the memories. im keeping them coming [: this was taken in 2008 too, though we had already graduated in 2007, we had to go back to collect our results, and apparently as this picture can tell, it was worth it. thats mrs lim, our amaths teacher, the best ever. and thats my class, 404. gosh remembering things brings about such emotions you can barely describe.

And its on to Church Camp 2008!

theres me and mark zhou! smiling away like always.

yep, thats me with charlene, grace and peiying! and when i first saw it, i was thinking. damn this makes me look so skinny and pimpified.

now theres all of us! charlene, grace, me, mark and peiying. its quite sad i didnt any photos with the rest.. this photos were quite impromptu too, when we were waiting for the service to start and nobody was there yet, grace went, PICTURES! yup.

and thats about it for this post. hoping for more pictures soon, and thanks be to god for single thing he has done in my life, right from the start, when he chose to bring me here :)

No comments: