Tuesday 24 June 2008

Hellos to all! I know i probably shouldn't be here blogging right now especially since im in the middle of my exams, but i dont have any papers tmr, so im here to post some pictures that happened last week.
[the more recent ones being on top]
Ok, so here goes:
SUNDAY:

Justin[:my brother], me, Peiying and Grace! Church service just ended, and grace had her camera, so as usual, she whipped it out and thus, these pictures.

Erm, i guess grace isn't that good at aiming with the camera yet D: but at least half of my brother's face was captured (:
Yup.

FRIDAY:

me, Chris, Grace. We just had a day out at Sentosa and we all got pretty burnt lol. But we didn't manage to get pictures with the rest.. That was kinda sad. Anyway, we went with quite a huge group. I'll list them out later. Carrying on;

My brother, Grace and Breanna! Haha okay they don't look very burnt here. My brother didn't even look slightly red at all after the whole day at the beach. Probably cos hes really tan already.

Hah this picture is funny. No idea what my brother was looking at =P

And here we are on the monorail back to vivo. I gather that you should be able to tell who's who in this photo from the captions in the last few photos, UNLESS you didn't read them! Then i would be rather sad, cos im writing all these long, long captions for nothing. But anyhow, yet again, here we are.

BTW: My tans disappearing. wth. That was damn fast. :/
And heres the list of people who went to sentosa on friday, just for memories' sake: Shawn, Christopher, Isaac, Breanna, Charlene, Peiying, Cheryl, GraceC, GraceF, Justin, Jeremy and Joshua!
[sorry if i forgot whether you went, my brains whacked from maths and physics papers, a worthy excuse wouldn't you agree]:D

ANDD: Thats all folks (: Once again, ill grace you peeps with an extra post of a non-related picture totally. Later. If i remember. Nights!

1 comment:

eeyneuy said...

hahaha as usual, your tan doesn't stay.