Friday 27 March 2009

Something's Wrong.

I can feel it inside me. I've never felt this way before. 
Something is there, but isn't there at the same time. 
It feels like I can reach it, but I can't. 
I'm stuck. And I feel I'm slowly losing my mind. 
What do I really want? Which want of mine can I actually get?

I fear how short life actually is. How little time we have.
The days pass us by like a gale.
Anyone of us could be here one day and gone the next.
What if it were me. Almost 18 years are gone, what's left?
How much difference would I have made? 
Who would care?

Our lifes can't keep up with the speed that time moves.
Why do we stay where we are?
Who are we to leave people behind?
Nobody stops to care about those left behind by others.
Why?

It's a cruel world. Lets not make it any worse.
We all need abit of love.
Some need it more than others.
I'm doing my best to give what I have.
But don't let me run dry. 

[Amazing as you are.]
You know I need you.
Your words. Your actions. And you.


edit: HowmushycanIget. -.-
I could write the above sentence because I read the post again 20 minutes after I typed it.
but i guess i really do need things from the one that affects my life the most.
Something i'd love,
are the sweet nothings that just make your heart skip a beat and leave you smiling to yourself.
Those that someone whispers into your ear as and when they feel like.
Those that come in a text in the middle of the night.
Those that let you know just how much you're loved when you're down.
Those that are said, simply because that someone loves you that much.

I don't know if I'm much of a romantic.
But I'd like to have one who is.
Or who could be if she knew it'd make me happy.
(:

No comments: