Monday 15 December 2008

Hello people! I'm back to put up a few pictures from my trip to Vietnam and possibly narrate or just put captions along the way. I sure do hope you guys like my typing voice. Haha.

Alright, so here we go..
[Captions/Narrations are below pictures]

At the airport! The bags were still pretty light then..
Or maybe I was just stronger at the start of the trip. Hah.

On the boat ride to some island!
The sun was pretty strong.. And warm..

Another boat ride! Except we all got provided with the essential equipment.
It was a 20 minute one with raw rowing power that was pretty nice and peaceful..
But my butt did get rather sore during the ride.. I'm sorry, but nice round butts just aren't meant to be seated on hard square planks. ;)
AND do I look tan! I do right? :D But only on my left arm haha.
Probably was the sun from the boat in the picture above.. (:

The hat was no longer needed. Actually more like not wanted.
Hows that for feeling unwanted Mr.Hat?
[Haha sorry about the outburst, it was an irresistable impulse.]

Anndd, the last picture of the day. Family picture, plus the DAMN cool food.
Check out the fish thats upright in front of me.
PLUS the Orb of Confusion! beside the fish. Haha okay so maybe it ISN'T the Orb of Confusion.. But still, its a ball thats fried on the outside that makes it super crunchy and yummy to eat!

Okay! Thats all for today yeah.
Its time to leave you guys in suspense....



...-suspense-

No comments: