Thursday 30 August 2007

Meh. The First.


I am rather sure everyone has experienced moments in their life,

when all seems lost and the only way out is to shut off and shut out everythinng.

Well,

I can say that experiencing it is definitely not one of the better things in our lives,

but somehow,

we just need to go through it.

I guess its cause it simply makes you feel so much better after you get over it.




I am pretty much having a rather bad time today. Its not like i would put myself in such a state on purpose. Its just that everything seems so distant right now. I stare at my comp and i feel bored, stare out of the house and i know i have no where to go, stare at a book and my eyelids close. Nothing seems to work.

Even talking to my dearest just seems like something very unimportant. I stll cherish her, but right now, i just cannot do anything but waste my time away. To make matters worse, this empty feeling inside me seems to be contagious, and i keep feeling like i may one day pass it to her.

I am still fine though, thanks to her smiles, words and affection. I owe her so much..



One thing though. I am no emo kid. And i never would want to be. Sometimes things just do not happen the way you want them to be. And some time later, you start regretting what you have done, and contemplate what you can do to make things right. However, there doesn't seem to be a way out. And i feel like i have dug myself deeper and deeper into the well, without a rope to hoist myself up after i am done digging.



Feelings and emotions do not come out so often from me. But when they do. I'll do my best to put them here, cause theres nowhere else to put them, and keeping them in me would just wreck everything.



PS: I really would not mind a hug every now and then, just to take this all away. But of course, who would look at this eh? Kidding myself aren't I.

Heres me.

No comments: